I’ve explored a lot of spiritual practices. So many, that there’s no way I could practice all of them. At least not at the same time.
I’ve included my current favorites in the Life Game Playing Card for my Spirit Game below. These are the spiritual practices that I am committed to engaging in on a daily, weekly or as-needed basis. For now.
I Dance with My Spirit By:
- Journaling with my Spirit as needed
- Expressing gratitude throughout each day
- Creating at least two new art journaling spreads every month
- Meditating for at least 10 minutes every day
- Communing with nature every week
- Using affirmative prayers as needed
- Using Ho’Oponopono as needed
- Practicing the Four-Fold Way as needed
- Being responsive to and responsible with my emotions
- Practicing the LAWS within my F(LAWS)
- Walking the Tao
No one taught me this practice. I happened upon it several years ago when I was writing in my journal.
At the time, I was at a crossroads with my work. I needed spiritual guidance. So I decided to ask my Spirit for guidance directly. This started a conversation that soon led to my invention of the Brilliance Game®.
Today, I continue to journal with my Spirit whenever I’m in need of guidance. My Spirit is always available to answer my questions, big or small, on any topic, and is ever-ready to guide me step-by-step through all of my life challenges and projects.
Try This Spiritual Practice
I created a six-page ebook titled Journal with Your Spirit to share this powerful practice with others. If you’d like to try it, download it here.
If you do decide to journal with your Spirit, let me know how it goes in the comments section below. And if you’d like help to create your own Spirit Game, sign up for the Brilliance Game Newsletter, and I’ll notify you when the Gamify Your Life Playshop is ready.